Buono Sera!
1 week = 7 days = 168 hours = 10,080 minutes = 604,800 seconds.
In retrospect, 1 week is such a minuscule and forgettable part of our lives. Kind of like trying to remember what you had for dinner on this day a week ago: it's practically impossible! 52 weeks come and go every year, and the only ones we find ourselves slightly recalling are birthdays, holidays, or - dare I say - the bitter and depressing memories that haunt us all.
For me, this past week will be a very hard week to forget. The only comparable emotional-roller coaster that I have experienced in my life was those unbearably hot August weeks leading up to my first semester of college; and even that is a hard relation to justify.
Regardless, with this being my first real chance to venture off on my own, I hope it serves as a remarkable journey that sparks many more opportunities such as this. Not many people can say they fortunately grabbed an opportunity of this magnitude ever in there lifetime, and to be given this opportunity, my God am I speechless. It genuinely is an incredible feeling that's so hard to describe.
So to all of you who are reading this, to my close friends and family, WOOOWWIEEE! Grazie! You have all somehow lead me to this point in my life, and it is my great pleasure to share these coming months with you.
And to leave you with another quote:
"All glory comes from daring to begin." - Eugene F. Ware
^^I tell ya what, this better be true, or I'm screwed.
Molto amore,
ktinablondie
No comments:
Post a Comment