Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thursday January 12, 2012

Ciao!

Wow.  I'm not sure I've had an opportunity of this magnitude available to me since, well, I was given the gift of life haha.  Nevertheless, I couldn't be anymore thankful.   It started as a mere idea brought up in conversation, and has blossomed into a 4 month opportunity of a lifetime.  

What I'm trying to say is.....
HOLY CRAP!!! I'M GOING TO ITALY?!?! WHERE'S ASHTON KUTCHER?? AM I BEING PUNK'D??  WAIT, THIS IS REAL?? HOLY CRAP!!!!

I can't even believe this is really happening!! Something I always dreamt about is actually becoming a reality! I'm thrilled.  So, as it gets closer and closer to my departure date, (12 days!!) I've decided to start my blogging now.  It'll prove as a way to compile myself mentally and emotionally as the remaining days quickly pass by, but most importantly, it allows me to document the next few months.  That way, I can have you to share my adventures and experiences with, as well as the gift of this resource to look back on years from now as a reminder of this once in a lifetime trip  *cough cough* I mean..........studious, on-task semester of school ;)

Well, anyways.  I leave you with a quote that I am not sure where to categorize my own self in.   Arrivederci!
"Tourists don't know where they've been, travelers don't know where they're going." - Paul Theroux

No comments:

Post a Comment