| My flight to London....so beautiful! |
| London!! |
| The bus that took us to and from each terminal. Left side of the road! |
| Inside of London Heathrow. |
| Zurich, Switzerland. Saw at least 3 of these smoking lounges in the airport, alone. |
| Finally arrived!! Our hostel for the night. |
After a very long 15 hour mess of 3 different airlines, 2 layovers, and no real food, standing on cobblestone in the heart of Florence was one of the greatest feelings. Not to forget that I am ACTUALLY FINALLY HERE!!! So much has happened so far in the past 48 hours, and I have learned so much. I actually ordered my entire lunch in Italian at a caffe today! But one concept I am thoroughly enjoying so far is being completely immersed in the Italian culture. It is so intriguing. One aspect in particular, the siestas!!! Such a dream. My jet lag hasn't been as bad for that reason.
Anyways, here are some pictures for you guys to enjoy! I'll be keeping you posted!
| Our room in the hostel (sorry, bad view) |
| Terrace outside the hostel in our courtyard! |
| Another view...molto bella! |
| Via Faenza outside our hostel |
| Cobblestone! |
| Unknown street.....TBA haha |
| First view of Firenze during daylight! Molto Bello! |
| Courtyard view from our hostel window |
| Magnifico |
| 80 cent bottle of water. GREATEST DISCOVERY thus far! |
| Writings on the wall in hostel. Hadda do it! |
| Apartment!!! View from my bedroom! |
| Vespas! Another view from bedroom |
| View to the right. VivaHotel Laurus at the very end. |
| Duomo! A block and a half from apartment |
| Club TwentyOne! Jayyy Shore |
| Caffe after Orientation! Yum |
| Piazza |
| NBD |
| First Home-Cooked meal! And first time having any sort of nourishment in are apartment after a day and a half |
| Yes. |
| Juice Box Wine...Casual. |
| Dark Chocolate and Coffee GELATO! Delizioso! |
Love it!! Let me know when you're ready to look at some awesome italian leather boots. From your photos the shop is not too far from you!
ReplyDeleteYes, I am interested!! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the updates. Love Italy
ReplyDelete